what are Lasik eye surgery and advantages
Lasik eye surgery is a form of correcting the nearsightedness and farsightedness of the eye. It is a serious surgery to correct the shape of the cornea. The cornea is the transparent layer lines that in front of the eye.
Lasik use blade or laser to cut a small flap in the cornea of the eye then laser beams correct your nearsightedness and farsight ness.
There are three types of Lasik surgeries
- Relex Smile
- Femto Lasik
- PRK Method
PRK method is the most popular and safest method to LASIK eye surgery.
Most people are afraid of the surgery but do not get confused it—the basic things you should accomplish before doing the surgery.
- The preferred age is above 20 years
- Power of eye should be over 24 months
- Check whether are you fit and eligible for the eye surgery.
- Adequate fund availability( 3000 USD )
what are the advantages of Lasik surgery?
- After the surgery, No need to use spectacles anymore
- Quick recoveries and painless surgeries
- No injections used
- Perfect results with ultra vision
- can do sports like Swim
- seeing the clock
- can use Normal Sunglasses.
There are a lot of people who do this LASIK eye surgery and success. All you want is confidence and correct guidelines from the consultant. There are a lot of places to do this Lasik eye surgery.